Copyright & Disclaimers
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2010-2014 by SnipeWife. These writings, photos and/or any other items posted on this blog may not be used or reproduced in any form without the author’s written permission and consent. It is kindly requested that once permission is granted, content will be linked back to this blog.
1. I am not paid by, or given free products from, any of the businesses, nonprofits or individuals I write, or may someday write, about on this blog.
2. It is a personal blog, written with the opinions of only myself, and do not represent any other person or entity, living, dead or inanimate.
3. All work on this blog is completely my own, unless otherwise noted. I may use sources outside of my own opinions, but will always source them with links or other citations. If you feel I haven’t given proper credit for your work, please email me immediately at email@example.com.
4. Since the work on this blog is my own, I hereby copyright it all, please don’t steal it. I will report you–make no mistake about that. You may, if you like a post, link to it, however. Actually, that’d be quite nice.
5. Names have been changed to protect the innocent, and the guilty.
6. I love comments! I get great advice and ideas that way, so please feel free to comment. But I do moderate comments and will remove those I feel are spam, marketing-driven, hateful/hurtful, libelous, without merit or any other reason I feel is necessary. I encourage free speech in all activities so please–use your voice–respectfully!
7. Comments by users on this site do not necessarily reflect that of the blog owner.
8. I will not share any personal information with third-parties. Email is not shared with anyone, unless you place your email within your comment itself.
9. Unless otherwise noted I am not an expert on any of the topics explored so do not treat the writings as such. I am not responsible for what anyone does/says as a result of such postings.
10. Seeing as I am a woman, I reserve the right to change my mind about any of the above–except posting libelous items. There will be no changing my mind there so don’t try it!
That is all. Thanks!
Credit is given to http://terrybeigiephotographyblog.com/, used with generous permission.