Oh My! I guess the joke was on me–I forgot to post about my One Month Goals! (I don’t feel all that bad as Jen on the Edge herself didn’t post until today!)
1. Finish figuring out how to track everything and make an understandable budget. Um, well, I spent way more than I planned to but now I can see how that happens. As I type this I am getting ready to finally install Quicken and hopefully April will be better.
2. Turn 38 with a bang! My birthday was great because I am surrounded by Vivacious women. Bummed I didn’t get to see SoccerMom or finally me Jen on the Edge, but one day I will. My scrapbooking weekend was awesome as usual. Can’t wait for next year. While I did not top my all-time high of 81 views … and really considering that was a weird day with spam referer traffic … I did get my 38th, 39th, 40th AND 41st follower during the month of March. Thank you guys!
3. Lose weight. Oooo not so good. Actually, I think I finally broke the cycle and was trending downward this past week but then I had dinner at Castiglia’s, finished off both daughters’ Blizzards, lunch at Chili’s (for a great cause–raising funds for Relay for Life), and celebratory Rita’s gelatis to celebrate two wins for a great start to this spring soccer season. So if I can behave the rest of this week… oh who am I kidding Easter is on Sunday.
1. Have a fun and stress free Spring Break. Not sure what we’ll do but day trips and time with the grandparents will be the order of the day.
2. Get caught up on Spring Cleaning. Just a little at a time. Make list for home repairs and what not for DH and I to conquer together (whether by proper budgeting or as a family project).
3. Take the dogs for more walks. And allow this time to clear the head. It will be good for the soul.
For the blog that started this all, check out JenontheEdge.