Writing Workshop: What I KnowMarch 31, 2011
3. What I know for sure. I actually thought I should start off by listing what I DO NOT know for sure… but I will try to be a bit more optimistic.
- I know for sure God is real.
- I know for sure His Son died to redeem me.
- I know for sure I am unworthy but He loves me anyway.
- I know for sure that all the blessing in my life come from Him.
- I know for sure I love my DH with all that I am.
- I know for sure that T1 and T2 are exactly what I needed.
- I know for sure that I am who I am because of the trials I have faced—and I am stronger for those trials.
- I know for sure that I am blessed to know the purpose of those trials.
- I know for sure that on the whole, I like who I am and I like what I have accomplished in my life.
- I know for sure that I do not like infants and no amount of therapy or pills will change that.
- I know for sure that if I stopped cheating on the Torturer’s Diet, I’d have reached my goal by now and then some.
- I know for sure that I love chocolate more than I like the Torturer.
- I know for sure that I have no butt.
- I know for sure that when T1 is feeling insecure, she asks for a hug. I also know that when she doesn’t want to go to bed, she tries this too.
- I know for sure that T2 is one tough cookie and I forget sometimes that she needs a little TLC just because…
- I know for sure that if the choice is between sleep and anything else, 95% of the time, sleep will win.
- I know for sure that I do not like to share a bed; with anyone. DH is lucky I let him in the bed. I don’t like sharing hotel rooms either.
- I know for sure that where I live “sure” and “shore” are pronounced the same.
- I know for sure that no one will be able to convince me eating fungus is a good thing or tasty.
- I know for sure that if I am cocky enough to expect good blood work results they will be bad.
- I know for sure tomorrow is not guaranteed so live for today.
- I know for sure that my tie-dyed K-9 shoes are cool—because the 4th graders told me so.
- I know for sure that if it is a show that I like it will be canceled after one season, two at the most.
- I know for sure that Mapquest will send your scout troop through a restricted weapons range if it is the shortest route.
- I know for sure there will be gnats at camp this summer.
- I know for sure that this turned out to be a fun list.
DH’s contribution: “I know for sure I will never know enough!”
This Week’s Prompts
1.) Compile and share a list of your favorite tweets.
2.) Share a story of a memorable dinner.
3.) What I know for sure.
4.) You stole WHAT!?! Spill it!
5.) The house that built me.
If you want to know more about Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop, click on that trophy over there…